Now it's time for a Winter Break!

Some of my fellow citizens had their Winter Break in this week (Week 7, 2011), but now it's my time to take my Winter Break, from today and the whole next week (Week 8, 2011).

I don't know why, but Roskilde (where I live) here on Sealand, have chosen to be slightly outside with the island of Funen, and hold the Winter Break a week later, than the rest of Denmark.
But that's fine with me, because now I can enjoy my Winter Break even more! ;-)

But by the way, I hope you've had a nice Winter Break (if you had one), and if you are like me (who haven't hold their Winter Break, yet), have a great Winter Break! :-)

Actaully I just want the Spring and Summer to come!
I think we've had enough of the cold winter weather now, with temperatures below freezing, which include snow and ice, which I'm not the big fan of. It's fine to look at (from inside the house), and mostly in the Christmas days.
So, I just want the Spring to spring out from the cabinet, now! ;-)

Have a continued nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog